BEIJING, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Chinese battery and car maker BYD , backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, will launch its first premium multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) in Beijing on Wednesday to tap rising demand in the world's biggest auto market. The M6 will be priced between 139,800 yuan and 239,800 yuan ($20,890-35,840), BYD said in a statement ahead of a planned event. Adding to BYD's portfolio that now includes sedans only, the M6 will allow the carmaker to tap the fast growing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BYD sets pricing for premier MPV to rival foreign brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.