HONG KONG, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Shares in BYD Co Ltd , a Chinese carmaker backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, fell more than 4 percent on Friday on expectations that the firm will report slower growth in the second quarter. BYD is set to report April to June quarter results on Sunday and analysts polled by Reuters expect its net profit to fall to an average of 1.1 billion yuan ($162 million) from 1.7 billion yuan in the first quarter on lower car sales. It made a net profit of about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BYD shares fall 4 pct ahead of Q2 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642