BEIJING, July 1 (Reuters) - BYD's yuan-denominated A-shares went limit-up on Friday after its chairman told local media Warren Buffett had no plan to cut his stake in the Chinese automaker. BYD, in which Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc holds a 9.9 percent stake, rose by its 10 percent daily trading limit shortly after market opened, vastly outpacing a 0.2 percent climb in the benchmark index . The surge came after BYD chairman Wang Chuanfu dismissed market rumors of the possibility of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BYD A-shares limit up after report chairman reassures on Buffett" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642