HONG KONG, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Chinese rechargeable battery and automobile maker, BYD , was suspended on Monday morning after a unit of Warren Buffett agreed to buy a 10 percent stake in the company for $230 million. MidAmerican Energy Holdings, a unit of U.S. billionaire investor Buffett's Berkshine Hathaway Inc. , and BYD will hold a joint news conference at 0830 GMT on Monday on the acquisition announced on Saturday. [ID:nN26317503] BYD's strong position in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BYD suspended on share sale to Buffett unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642