* Teams with govt to build 10 MW energy storage station * To provide 1,000 electric buses to city of Changsha * Buffett attracted by BYD's clean energy vision By Alison Leung CHANGSHA, China, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Chinese car and battery maker BYD , backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, on Thursday unveiled two initiatives to spotlight its drive to become a clean energy specialist. In the larger of the two initiatives, the company, whose clean energy vision helped to attract ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BYD unveils initiatives to spotlight new energy drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.