Proposition 33 Would Allow Insurers To Raise Rates On Good Drivers, Including Veterans, Foreign Service Workers, Military Families SAN DIEGO, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Consumer advocates today produced evidence that Mercury Insurance company, the backer of Prop 33,...
- Mercury Insurance Billionaire Gives Another $195K in Effort to Whitewash Insurer Backing of Prop 33, Says Consumer Watchdog Campaign
- Mercury Insurance Billionaire Adds $8M to Fund Prop 33's Deceptive TV Ads That Lie to Voters and Don't Disclose Paid Spokespeople Posing as "Real Drivers," Says Consumer Watchdog Campaign
- Mercury Hikes Auto Insurance Rates in California By $63 Million, More Proof that Prop 33's Promises of Discounts Are False Say Consumer Watchdog Campaign
- Consumer Watchdog Campaign: Court Rejects Second Challenge to AG's Neutral Ballot Language By Insurance Industry Backers of Prop 33
- California Editorial Pages Recommend "No on Prop 33," Expose Lies of Insurance Industry-Backed Prop 33 Campaign, says Consumer Watchdog Campaign