By Jeffrey Goldfarb NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp. is expected to throw its hat in the ring for DirecTV as one of four suitors planning to submit a bid by Friday to take over at least part of General Motors Corp.'s satellite TV business, according to people familiar with the situation. Also expected to bid are Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. , John Malone-led Liberty Media Corp. and local telephone provider SBC Communications Inc. , these people said. The four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cablevision, 3 others, to bid for Hughes - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642