By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Cadillac, General Motors Corp.'s luxury brand, is considering building a mid-size car in Europe to compete in the heart of the market against its German competitors, a Cadillac official said. The model would be smaller than the Cadillac CTS sedan, and about the same size as the BMW 3 Series and the Mercedes C-Class , said John Howell, Cadillac's director of global brand development. "We need to be competitive with the lower end of our main ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac plans European car to fight German rivals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.