By Jim Christie SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - California companies are not beating a path to other states as Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has said in his drive to hold down taxes and cut regulations, according to a report released on Wednesday. "Contrary to widely touted opinion, businesses are not leaving en masse, and business relocation is not a major driver of job loss," according to the report by the Public Policy Institute of California. The report said loss of businesses to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Calif. business not fleeing state as claimed-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642