SACRAMENTO, Calif., Nov 17 (Reuters) - California Gov.-elect Arnold Schwarzenegger said in remarks prepared for delivery after being sworn in as governor he would repeal on Monday a scheduled $4.3 billion hike in the state's car tax. "As soon as I go inside the Capitol behind me I will sign my first order as governor," Schwarzenegger said in prepared remarks released to reporters before his inauguration as California governor. "I will sign executive order No. 1 which will repeal the 300 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Calif. Gov. Schwarzenegger to reverse car tax hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642