LOS ANGELES, May 26 (Reuters) - Brake gradually, keep your tires properly inflated and obey the speed limit - that was the message from California's Hummer-driving Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger as he called on state residents to cut back on gasoline consumption in response to record prices. "I am calling on you, the state's work force, California businesses, local governments and nonprofit organizations, to commit to a series of actions that will reduce fuel use," Schwarzenegger said in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Calif. governor launches fuel conservation drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642