By Gina Keating LOS ANGELES, Aug 20 (Reuters) - A San Diego woman who was paralyzed when her Ford Explorer rolled over and crushed her back "likely will agree" to accept a judge's reduction of her $369 million jury award against Ford Motor Co. , her lawyer said on Friday. The huge award by a California jury was believed to be the first at-trial loss for the Dearborn, Michigan-based automaker, which is battling hundreds of U.S. lawsuits over the safety of America's best-selling sport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Calif. judge reduces $369 mln Ford rollover award" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642