SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - A prominent California lawmaker introduced a bill on Wednesday to increase the state's gas tax by 5 cents per gallon to raise funds for state transportation projects. The tax increase would help create a source of funds for highways, bridges and other projects, said Assemblywoman Jenny Oropeza, a Democrat from Carson, California and chairwoman of the California Assembly Transportation Committee. The new tax would raise California's gas tax to 23 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Calif. lawmaker proposes raising state gas tax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642