* Judge recommends assigning lawsuits to Orange County * Includes case stemming from death of state trooper * State court cases still separate from federal suits By Steve Gorman LOS ANGELES, May 26 (Reuters) - A judge has ordered the pretrial merger of at least 40 California state court lawsuits filed against Toyota over cars that have raced out of control, including a case stemming from the fatal crash that sparked the automaker's recall crisis. A 10-page order signed on Wednesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California court cases against Toyota consolidated" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.