SACRAMENTO, Calif., July 26 (Reuters) - Used car buyers in California will be able to return vehicles within 48 hours under legislation signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Tuesday and hailed by its sponsors as the toughest of its kind in the United States. Schwarzenegger's backing comes a year after he vetoed a similar measure that would have obliged car dealerships to offer refunds on used cars during a three-day "cooling off" period. The amended legislation trims the period to two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California gives buyers 2 days to return used cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642