SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 17 (Reuters) - California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger would not support an increase to the state's gasoline tax that environmental advisers studying global warming may urge, a spokeswoman said on Friday. A draft report on how California could combat global warming includes a recommendation to increase to the state's gasoline tax, raising speculation in the state capital of Sacramento that Schwarzenegger could back the move after the team issues its final report by the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California gov opposes gasoline tax hike -aide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.