* Company plans to hire some 150 people for new office * Expects California sales of its electric car next year LOS ANGELES, April 30 (Reuters) - Chinese car and battery maker BYD Co , backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, said on Friday it would put its North American headquarters in Los Angeles, California. California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has focused on getting green technology companies to set up shop in his state offering tax breaks for makers of so-called green ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California snags China's BYD U.S. headquarters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.