MILAN, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Camfin is in talks with GDF Suez about extending its cooperation with the French energy and utilities group in the Italian energy sector, the owner of the Italian holding company said on Thursday. Camfin, which specialises in energy and the environment, has a joint venture with GDF Suez called Energie Investimenti, which controls a gas sales company in Italy. Italian media reports have said GDF Suez and Rome's utilities group Acea were close to announcing closer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Camfin, GDF Suez in talks over Italian cooperation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.