NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rethinking the Automobile, a project of OpenPlans, announced a campaign today to protect the spirit and message of Dr. Seuss' acclaimed book "The Lorax" from crass commercialization. Zozo, a Henson-created creature, dedicated to...
- Mazda Launches 'Seuss-ified' Advertising Campaign to Promote Its Strategic Partnership With Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment's Dr. Seuss' The Lorax
- LINE-X Protective Coatings Launches "Survive the Drive" Advertising Campaign Featuring Discovery Channel's Storm Chasers And LINE-X Coated Dominator Tornado Chase Vehicle
- CARE Requests FTC to Strengthen "Magnuson-Moss Act" to Protect Motoring Consumers & to Disregard Car Companies' Misinformation Campaign Against Aftermarket Parts
- Protect The Body, Free The Soul: Turtle Wax "Breaks Out" In 2015 With New Ad Campaign
- OPEI's "LOOK BEFORE YOU PUMP" Ethanol Education and Consumer Protection Campaign Gets Facelift