* Canada auto exports seen down 3 pct in 2009 * U.S. bailout could hurt output in Canada, Mexico * Capacity use rates may fall as low as 50 pct in 2009 OTTAWA, May 28 (Reuters) - Canadian automotive exports are expected to decline slightly this year but price hikes will mean a vast improvement over 2008, government agency Export Development Canada said on Thursday. In a report, EDC chief economist Peter Hall forecast a 3 percent decline in exports of vehicles and automotive parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada 2009 auto exports seen better than '08-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642