OTTAWA, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Canada's budget deficit narrowed to C$27.37 billion ($27.93 billion) in the first nine months of the 2010-11 fiscal year from C$39.36 billion a year earlier, the Department of Finance said on Friday. The April-December shortfall puts Ottawa on good footing to meet or possibly improve on its own estimate of a C$45.4 billion deficit by the end of the fiscal year on March 31, down from a record C$55.6 billion in 2009-10. Revenues in the nine-month period jumped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada 9-month budget deficit shrinks from yr-ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642