(In U.S. dollars) OTTAWA, Nov 18 (Reuters) - The Canadian government confirmed on Thursday it has agreed to sell 30.45 million common shares in General Motors Corp at $33 each. It also said it has given underwriters the option to buy up to an additional 4.57 million shares at the same price to cover over-allotments. "Now that General Motors is again becoming a publicly traded company, the government has begun to reduce its ownership in the company," the government said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada agrees to sell shares in General Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.