OTTAWA, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Canada aims to propose new greenhouse gas emissions targets for key industries, including oil and gas, by this spring for implementation in 2010-2015, Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on Friday. The minority Conservative government has already promised to cap greenhouse gas emissions by major polluters, but not until sometime between 2020 and 2025. In a first phase of the plan, it will set targets for greenhouse gases based on how intense those emissions are, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada aims to set emissions targets in early 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642