OTTAWA, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Canada will call Toyota executives to testify on the safety of the company's vehicles before a special parliamentary committee, a government lawmaker said on Friday. "During these hearings we'll expect to hear from senior officials from Toyota and pose very serious questions to them," said Pierre Poilivre, a member of Parliament for the governing Conservative Party. (Reporting by Louise Egan; editing by Peter Galloway)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada to ask Toyota to testify to lawmakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.