* Paper says banks want right to get into auto leasing * Says want review of credit card, online insurance regs TORONTO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Canadian banks are pushing the federal government for a broad review of their sector in the wake of the financial crisis and are asking for an array of new powers, including the right to get into the auto leasing business, the Globe and Mail newspaper said on Wednesday. The banks, in submissions to the Finance Department, pointed to numerous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada banks want financial sector review-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642