OTTAWA, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Statistics Canada said on Wednesday it would delay the release of July data on industrial product and raw material prices from Thursday to Sept. 3 because of a power outage that hit Ontario this month. But the central statistics agency added that figures for the balance of international payments would be released on Thursday as planned, a spokeswoman said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada delays release of price-related statistics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642