* C$ at C$0.9932 to US$, or $1.0068 * Weaker versus yen, euro, Aussie * Retail sales jump provides moderate support By Alastair Sharp TORONTO, Jan 22 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar was flat against its U.S. counterpart on Tuesday but weakened significantly versus a string of other currencies as the two North American units faded. The Japanese yen rose after that country's central bank said it would switch to an open-ended commitment to buy assets next year, though the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CANADA FX DEBT-C$ weakness masked by U.S. dollar slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642