(Adds quotes) By David Ljunggren OTTAWA, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Canada's annual inflation rate dipped to 2.0 percent in January from 2.1 percent in December, strengthening the view that the Bank of Canada will leave interest rates unchanged next month. Analysts had on average forecast the annual inflation rate would increase to 2.2 percent in January. Statistics Canada said on Tuesday that cheaper computer equipment and clothing had moderated an increase in gasoline prices. Core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada January inflation dips, rate hike unlikely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.