* Q1 Cdn annualized production seen at 2.5 mln units * Higher auto output to add 1.5 pct to Cdn economic growth * Global car sales up 6 pct in January By Susan Taylor OTTAWA, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Canada will outpace the United States and Mexico in first-quarter automobile production growth, which will add roughly 1.5 percentage points to the country's economic growth, according to a report released by Bank of Nova Scotia . Canadian auto production is expected to jump to an annualized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada to lead N. American Q1 auto gains -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642