May 17 (Reuters) - Booming sales for auto products pushed up Canadian wholesale trade by 1.9 percent in March from February, following a 1.0 percent month-on-month increase in February, Statistics Canada said on Thursday. (Percent changes) Mar Mar Feb(rev) Feb(prev) mo/mo yr/yr mo/mo mo/mo Wholesale trade +1.9 +7.1 +1.0 +0.8 Wholesale trade ex-autos +1.1 +6.2 +0.7 +0.5 Wholesale inventories 0.0 +8.5 -0.1 0.0 Sectors: Farm products +8.2 +23.9 Food/beverages +0.4 +4.9 Personal/household ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada March wholesale trade shoots up 1.9 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.