TORONTO, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Passenger car sales in Canada fell 4.9 percent in October from September, Statistics Canada said on Monday. Overall, 137,501 new vehicles were purchased in October, Statscan said. That's down from 139,410 in September, but still above the 136,386 units sold in October 2006. October's decline from September was the second largest monthly drop recorded in 2007. "After generally rising since late 2005, sales of new motor vehicles have trended downwards in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada new auto sales sag in Oct, but still robust" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.