OTTAWA, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Canada's budget deficit in November 2010 grew to C$4.47 billion ($4.47 billion) from C$4.36 billion the same month in 2009, the Department of Finance said on Friday. In the first eight months of the 2010-11 fiscal year, the deficit reached C$26.02 billion, down from C$36.30 billion in the same period a year earlier. In November, revenues jumped 15.4 percent and program expenses climbed 12.9 percent. Public debt charges also increased. In the April-November ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Nov budget deficit up, GM IPO weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.