Dec 20 (Reuters) - A third straight month of declining automotive exports to the United States drove Canadian wholesale trade down by a bigger-than-expected 0.2 percent in October from September, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday. (Percent changes) Oct Oct Sept(rev) Sept(prev) mo/mo yr/yr mo/mo mo/mo Wholesale trade -0.2 +3.0 -1.8 -1.6 Wholesale trade ex-autos +0.4 +5.7 -1.1 -1.2 Wholesale inventories +0.7 +9.1 -0.2 +0.1 Sectors: Farm products +4.7 -14.6 Food/beverages -0.7 +5.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Oct. wholesale trade slips on auto exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.