* PMI rises to 54.9 in August from 53.1 in July * Second increase for index after 3-month decline * Employment growth fastest in 3 months * Some warn gains could prove short-lived By Claire Sibonney TORONTO, Sept 1 (Reuters) - The pace of Canadian manufacturing increased in August for a second straight month, driven by growth in both output and new orders, data released on Thursday showed. The RBC Canadian Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index, launched earlier this year by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada RBC manufacturing PMI shows August growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642