OTTAWA, March 30 (Reuters) - Canada is re-extending up to C$4 billion in bridge loans to the domestic units of General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC to keep them in operation until they present new restructuring plans, officials said on Monday. "They will be available to ensure their continued operations in Canada while they do this additional work and will be available to the companies as soon as they are required," a senior government official told reporters in a briefing. The federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada re-extends bridge loans to Chrysler, GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.