(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, March 30 (Reuters) - Ottawa is prepared to provide immediate short-term bridge financing to Chrysler [CBS.UL] to keep its Canadian operations running, the Globe and Mail newspaper said on Monday, citing an unnamed government source. The Canadian divisions of Chrysler and General Motors are seeking up to C$10 billion ($8 billion) in loans from Ottawa and the province of Ontario. The companies have already received $17.4 billion in U.S. government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada ready to give Chrysler short-term aid -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642