OTTAWA, April 27 (Reuters) - Canadian retail sales were expected to rise 1.0 percent in February from January's 1.6 percent gain while wholesale trade was expected to grow 1.6 percent after a 3.2 percent fall in January, analysts surveyed by Reuters said. Statistics Canada is due to issue reports on both sectors at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT) on Tuesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada retail seen weaker, wholesale firmer in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.