TORONTO, April 29 (Reuters) - Canadian Finance Minister Jim said on Wednesday it looks like Chrysler [CBS.UL] may be able to restructure without going through bankruptcy protection. "There are indications of that but it's not certain," he told reporters. Flaherty also said he was sure there will be an announcement on Thursday about whether Chrysler and Fiat SpA will form a strategic partnership, but he said he could not confirm that there will be a deal. (Reporting by Randall Palmer, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada says Chrysler bankruptcy not inevitable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642