OTTAWA, March 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC [CBS.UL] have asked the Canadian and Ontario governments for up to C$11.5 billion ($9.1 billion) in total loans, Canadian officials said on Monday. The officials were briefing reporters as they disclosed plans to lend C$4 billion in bridge financing to the Canadian branches of General Motors and Chrysler -- C$3 billion to GM and C$1 billion to Chrysler. The companies' longer-term requests, which had been provided earlier, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada says Chrysler/GM asked for up to C$11.5 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642