OTTAWA, April 29 (Reuters) - Canadian Industry Minister Tony Clement said on Wednesday that there has been clear progress in government talks with Chrysler [CBS.UL] on restructuring the teetering company to prevent it from collapse. "The situation is coming in for a landing ... and we'll have have something to say in the immediate future, he told reporters in Parliament. "Clearly we've made some progress." (Reporting by Randall Palmer, writing by John McCrank)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada says clearly making progress with Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.