* Canada waiting to see value of U.S. stake * Could sell shares in Chrysler IPO (In U.S. dollars) TORONTO, May 30 (Reuters) - Canada is open to selling its 1.7 percent stake in Chrysler directly to Italy's Fiat , but will wait to see what price the U.S. government gets for its shares in the automaker before deciding, Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Monday. Fiat took operational control of Chrysler as part of the Detroit-based automaker's U.S. and Canadian-backed bankruptcy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada says open to selling Chrysler stake to Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.