OTTAWA, March 26 (Reuters) - Canadian Industry Minister Tony Clement said on Thursday he expects to make an announcement on auto company aid before the end of March. "We'll be having some details to you shortly," he told reporters in Ottawa. (Reporting by Randall Palmer; Writing by John McCrank; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada sees auto aid announcement by month end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.