TORONTO, May 20 (Reuters) - Canada on Friday will announce curbs on greenhouse gas emissions for heavy-duty vehicles like tractor trailers, the Environment Ministry said on Thursday night. The brief announcement gave no details of what curbs might come at the Vancouver announcement, which is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. PDT (1630 GMT). Canada, arguing it cannot afford to introduce tougher regulations than those in the United States, has traditionally acted in tandem with Washington on new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada set to announce heavy truck emission curbs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642