* Final 2010-11 deficit to be lower than estimated * Revenues climb 5.9 pct, expenses down 0.4 pct in year OTTAWA, May 27 (Reuters) - Canada is set to post a smaller 2010-11 budget deficit than expected, the Department of Finance said on Friday, likely helping the Conservative government fulfill its hope for a quicker return to surplus. The budget shortfall in the fiscal year ended March 31 was C$34.4 billion ($35.1 billion). The March deficit came in at C$6.2 billion compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada set for smaller 2010-11 deficit than forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642