JOHANNESBURG, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien will keep the Earth Summit guessing about whether he will ratify the Kyoto climate pact rejected by the United States, his environment minister said on Friday. Canada has been caught in the middle of a diplomatic row about the future of the anti-pollution pact ever since the United States pulled out last year. Chretien is due to address the World Summit on Sustainable Development on Monday. "The prime minister will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada sits on fence over Kyoto climate pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.