(In OTTAWA story dated Jan. 12 Statistics Canada issued an official correction on trade balance data from November. The agency attributed the error to a computer problem at Canada Border Services Agency. A corrected data table follows.) OTTAWA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Canada slashed November's trade surplus to C$5.4 billion ($4.4 billion) from an erroneous Jan. 12 report that had pegged the surplus at C$7.3 billion. NOVEMBER TRADE Jan. 31 data Jan. 12 data Oct/Nov (correct) (erroneous) (% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada slashes Nov trade surplus to C$5.4 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.