* TSX rises 1.04 percent to 10,248.08 * Energy shares up 1.1 percent as oil climbs * Financial shares rise on bank results (Adds details, quote) By Jennifer Kwan TORONTO, May 28 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock market opened higher on Thursday, boosted by strength in resource issues and by rising financial shares as results for some of Canada's big banks came in better than expected. Three of Canada's big banks reported mainly positive results on Thursday despite setting aside more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CANADA STOCKS-Bank results help boost TSX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.