TORONTO, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index may open mixed on Tuesday as most commodity prices were lower, which could dampen the resource-heavy index, but quarterly results at banks were also in focus. Direction this week is likely to come from quarterly results from the big Canadian banks this week, starting with Bank of Montreal , which posted third-quarter profit just above expectations. [ID:nN24133906] Global stocks slipped after a five-day run up [ID:nLP721421], though ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CANADA STOCKS-TSX may be mixed at open, eye on banks, resources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.