TORONTO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock market index could open higher on Tuesday as strong results from Bank of Montreal are expected to shine the spotlight on the Canadian financial sector. Meanwhile, firm gold prices could also help prop up the resource-heavy index. Toronto's main stock index on Monday pared early gains but ended higher, touching its highest level in nearly 14 months as an early rally in oil prices powered energy stocks, while financials gained ground ahead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CANADA STOCKS-TSX may open higher, banks in spotlight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642