Oct 29 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index looked set to open lower on Monday, hurt by uncertainty prevailing over Spanish bailout and lackluster global corporate earnings. Trading volumes are expected to be thin with U.S. stock markets closed because of the huge and potentially damaging hurricane expected to hit the U.S. East Coast later in the day. A spokeswoman for TMX Group Ltd said the Canadian stock markets it operates would remain open. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CANADA STOCKS-TSX may open lower; volumes seen down on storm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642